Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Sold more O puts. JUN 19 strike 45 for $175 per contract. I'll own O eventually or retire off the premiums while trying.
RTX
PPG (NEW)
LOW (NEW)
CAH
CB

Sold DRI and ATO
(05-14-2020, 02:13 PM)stockguru Wrote: RTX
PPG (NEW)
LOW (NEW)
CAH
CB

Sold DRI and ATO

Nice buys there Guru. I really like CAH at these levels. They were one of the few earnings reports that was good.
(05-14-2020, 02:13 PM)stockguru Wrote: RTX
PPG (NEW)
LOW (NEW)
CAH
CB

Sold DRI and ATO
DRI was a good sell.  There will be a better day to re-enter restaurants.
Bought BTO and CAH this morning. Nice call on BCO divmenow. It's up nicely today. I wish I bought in yesterday lol. I like the big insider buys!!

Thanks on WORK too. Looks like it's running.

What other names are you looking at?

CCL although I have no position looks like it bottomed. They are booking cruises now and selling out I hear.
Added to EV, HON, and IBM this morning.
Added to MO and new position in HPQ today.
Almost nothing on my buy list is reflecting economic reality, but a few stocks are getting close. I have a few REIT puts I sold that are slightly in the money and they expire today. I think I will roll them forward a month and get the basis down a little lower before I enter. Premiums are still good so I can get paid to roll them.
(05-15-2020, 10:37 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Almost nothing on my buy list is reflecting economic reality, but a few stocks are getting close.  I have a few REIT puts I sold that are slightly in the money and they expire today.  I think I will roll them forward a month and get the basis down a little lower before I enter.  Premiums are still good so I can get paid to roll them.

Same here, but I don't think I will roll my 17.5 STOR. It's an exceptional company, I average down with it quite well, and it's an 8% yield.
Bought some BMO today.
(05-15-2020, 10:59 AM)Binary Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 10:37 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Almost nothing on my buy list is reflecting economic reality, but a few stocks are getting close.  I have a few REIT puts I sold that are slightly in the money and they expire today.  I think I will roll them forward a month and get the basis down a little lower before I enter.  Premiums are still good so I can get paid to roll them.

Same here, but I don't think I will roll my 17.5 STOR. It's an exceptional company, I average down with it quite well, and it's an 8% yield.
Bought some BMO today.
Have to pick your spot.  REIT option premiums are lucrative right now.  An entire year of dividends paid up front for the risk of buying a quality depressed stock a few dollars under current market price.  I like that deal. Enough to do it 5 or 6 times on O and FRT this month.
Sold out of my DIS position. Redeployed the funds to more ED.
(05-15-2020, 11:34 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 10:59 AM)Binary Wrote:

Bought some BMO today.
Have to pick your spot.  REIT option premiums are lucrative right now.  An entire year of dividends paid up front for the risk of buying a quality depressed stock a few dollars under current market price.  I like that deal. Enough to do it 5 or 6 times on O and FRT this month.

You were right, Fenders. I took a quick look at the premium for next month and my mind changes in something like 0.1 sec Smile