Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
I bought PFE today. Breaking out and it has a bunch in the pipeline. Think it hits $42
With the pull back in price and increase in dividend I finally doubled down on OHI.
Anyone looking at WFC?  Down to $47.50 today on earnings results.
Don't like the banks. Fed wont be raising Interest rates any time soon and banks have been dead money for years. Better to put your money in VZ and T and get a better dividend. But that's just my opinion.
(07-15-2016, 11:48 AM)DividendGarden Wrote: Anyone looking at WFC?  Down to $47.50 today on earnings results.

I think you'll do well in the long run on WFC now...The Fed will raise sooner or later, WFC has a strong brand, good management...I was buying a little lower during Brexit but I think it's quite a solid buy now. 

I vote yes on WFC now.
(07-15-2016, 12:26 PM)Dividendsrule Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 11:48 AM)DividendGarden Wrote: Anyone looking at WFC?  Down to $47.50 today on earnings results.

I think you'll do well in the long run on WFC now...The Fed will raise sooner or later, WFC has a strong brand, good management...I was buying a little lower during Brexit but I think it's quite a solid buy now. 

I vote yes on WFC now.

I like WFC and have it in my ROTH. 

I've been keeping close tabs on BF.b/BF.a and initiated a small position in BF.b when it was sub 92. Actually been watching it for about two or three years. Hell, one of my favorite drinks is a simple JD and Coke!
Last Friday I had some money to invest and no ideas so I decided to ACD my worst performing positions, bought equal amount of WFC, BAC, VLO, COP and KMI.

4 out of those 5 are having a good Monday!!
Brave on the COP; congrats.
And congrats to Divmenow on your Gamestop position. Looks like the market is happy with the company!
Thank you Dividendsrule. Just hit $30. Big jump from its low of $25 a few weeks back. Guess that Pokemon Craze is here to stay LOL
I added to WM and CVX today.
(07-18-2016, 04:21 PM)divmenow Wrote: I added to WM and CVX today.

I like both companies, Chevron has better current valuation in my perception.