Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
APPLE
Apple Apple Apple

I like the Fuji's the most, then probably the golds.

What say you??

Sorry couldn't resist.
Pink Lady, Gala, Honeycrisp
Alex
Ida Reds
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

(01-22-2015, 08:04 PM)hendi_alex Wrote: Pink Lady, Gala, Honeycrisp

I'm with you, but I'll have to try the Pink Lady. I abhor any mealy apple with the word "Delicious" in it.
It is kind of interesting, at least was to me. Pink Lady from the market is not really a variety. The variety is 'Cripps Pink'. Someone got the smart idea to set quality standards for 'Cripps Pink' and sell it under the trademark name Pink Lady. Only apples meeting standards of color, shape, sugar content, and crispness get to be marketed under the Pink Lady trademark. To make matters more confusing, Stark Brothers now carries a variety named 'Pink Lady'. Someone probably made a mistake by not grabbing the variety name as well as the trademark. In any event the grocery store Pink Lady apples have a great balance between sweet and tart and are very crisp, plus have a good shelf life.
Alex
Braeburn for me and nothing else is close.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
I have a mild allergy to the fruit, so I'll take APPL shares instead, please.