Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ho, Ho, Ho!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the Dividend Growth Forum members!

Have a happy and prosperous 2015.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Thanks DW! Merry Christmas to you too, and everyone else also!
One of these days I will experience a white Christmas. It's on my bucket list.
(12-25-2014, 12:36 PM)earthtodan Wrote: One of these days I will experience a white Christmas. It's on my bucket list.

Dan, it's not all it's cracked up to be. We're having a green Christmas here and I couldn't be happier. Of course, if you've never experienced it, once should do it. Big Grin

Had brunch with the kids and now napping as I look up credit ratings on Moody's web site. Will be prepping the leg of lamb shortly for quiet evening at home.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Merry Christmas everyone!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha