Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for Checking Out The Dividend Growth Forum
Just joined this forum today. Been looking for and active site to chat discuss and share ideas on DGI. I am 44 years old and have switched my retirement portfolio to a DGI style about 1 and a half years ago. I also spend a great deal of time reading seeking alpha. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
Welcome Cardiac! I hope your user name is not indicative of any specific condition. In any case, thanks for joining us and looking forward to chatting with you as well!
As a Canadian I concentrate mainly on Cdn dividend growth stocks, in fact I don't only US stocks even though there are many to choose from. Looking forward to following the post at this site and home many more canadians join so we may see a Cdn Section (even though there only about 2 dozen stocks I follow and would consider investing in).
I'm nemo17 (40 years old) from Italy and I love dividend stocks.
First : sorry in advance for my english.
Second : I've in my dividend portfolio Italian,British and Us stocks.
Us stocks are : KO,JNJ,MCD,O.
The problem with Us Stocks for italians investor is double Taxation.
Is there a way to set the view for multi page threads such that the latest post comes up as the default?

I just noticed the 'view new posts' and 'view today's posts' filters. I will likely use those views pretty often. Thanks for the thought that is going into the structure and function of this site!
Alex