Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
101 Little Happy Moments
Wow -- that's a nice payout for a quiet month like November. What were your big payers this month?
OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC @ $188.05 (REIT), ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS L P @ $165.80 (MATERIALS) and
NATIONAL RETAIL PROPERTIES INC @ $125.73 (REIT). Everything else was sub $100.
I had 9 equities paying out this month.

Ronn
Wow -- I gotta get me some of those! I get very few dividends in November. December ought to be nice, though!
Passed $5,000 in dividends/option income for the year. December is a nice month for me, but will end up short of $6,000. Lots of little happy moments for me this year.
New to all this and blogging, but happy to hit around $18 a month in dividends. It can only go up from here!
Welcome to the forum and to DGI. It wasn't too long ago that I was at $18 a month in dividends too. Before you know it, you'll be at $1,800 a month. All it takes is patience and keep reinvesting the dividends.
So with the cold winds of early December come some nice dividends to warm up the old brokerage account. The last few days I’ve received a total of $462.60 in dividends from WFC, INTC, COP, F, AFL, PSX, and PFE. With the money reinvested, it adds about $15 to the annual income from my DG portfolio. Sure, it is just a tiny raise, but I get lots of them every year, just for waking up in the morning!
(12-04-2013, 05:48 PM)Kerim Wrote: So with the cold winds of early December come some nice dividends to warm up the old brokerage account. The last few days I’ve received a total of $462.60 in dividends from WFC, INTC, COP, F, AFL, PSX, and PFE. With the money reinvested, it adds about $15 to the annual income from my DG portfolio. Sure, it is just a tiny raise, but I get lots of them every year, just for waking up in the morning!

Awesome. Can't beat waking up to a raise! I got paid from a few of those as well but not nearly as much as you. Dodgy
December see's $922.07 of Dividend's reinvested--love these happy moments!
Big payers this month were Conocophillips, Microsoft and Exelon.

Ronn
Best moth to date! Dropped $1276.61 into the kitty this month!
Big payers were my REITS and ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS L P

Ronn
Nothing like the sound of that [cha-ching, cha-ching] as cash hits the pot!
Alex
(02-18-2014, 04:42 PM)ronn38 Wrote: Best moth to date! Dropped $1276.61 into the kitty this month!
Big payers were my REITS and ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS L P

Nice job Ronn! I assume you're talking about January, because Feb seems like a slow dividend month for me, and it is not even over yet.

(02-18-2014, 06:15 PM)hendi_alex Wrote: Nothing like the sound of that [cha-ching, cha-ching] as cash hits the pot!

Getting those dividend drops makes the whole thing worthwhile! Smile