Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5000 Posts!
If I am lucky on the timing, this will be the board's 5000th post!

Just wanted to mark the milestone and say thanks to everyone for a fun ride so far. I am really grateful for the many excellent contributions, and think we have a great core group here.

With luck, one day we'll celebrate the 50,000th post. In the meantime, please let me know if you have thoughts or ideas about how to improve the forum and about whether I/we should work more actively to grow the community or whether to enjoy the size and just let it grow naturally.

Thanks again!

Kerim
Congrats on the success of the board Kerim!

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it and seeing it grow.

Personally, I like the pace of growth and think everything is working well.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Congrats on the 5,000th post.
Congrats and thank you very much, Kerim, for the work you've put in making this an interesting place to post.

I think Jimbo put it very well when he wrote, "To me the difference here and SA is it feels more like family and friends here and not someone with an agenda."

I think it is up to you how you want the forum to evolve. It's your sweat equity that got us to where it is now. The larger it gets, the more work will be involved maintaining and moderating it.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Congrats!!!

A great place to visit.
Congrats on reaching this milestone. There are some fabulous folks here in this forum and am happy to be a part of it. Ive learned a lot and hope that my posts have helped others.
Congrats! Here's to 5,000 more!