Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo! Groups Comes to Seeking Alpha
Just a comment because I'm flabbergasted ...

Was reading SA this morning and found a reader named Interesting Times. He invited everyone to come to his SA Blog and participate. What little I did read was the typical survivalist, conspiracy theory, gold bug, fact deficient rant found on Yahoo's message boards.

I hope this doesn't become WIDESPREAD CUZ THE ALL CAPS, BAD SPELING AND GRAMMER DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I did find this post funny in talking about Ebola being a black swan event:
Quote:When i had my 9 hour surgery after my car accident my surgeon dismissed me two day early because of the infections i could catch.

I passed out on the road home but believed him it was in my best interest. The worst place to be is in a hospital. Imagine that !!
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Wow. And to think 20 years ago when I had my wisdom teeth pulled out the doctor sent me straight. I passed out and don't remember any of the trip back home. Guess we had Ebola back then too. Glad the doctor saved me from that deadly disease.