Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email updates on dividend announcements
Hi,

Anyone here knows of a (preferably free) service that allows me to subscribe to dividend announcement related emails for my portfolio?

SeekingAlpha keeps sending me crap emails (various articles by various authors where most are just junk) and I don't actually see something like "dividend announcement" in there.

If you aren't aware of such a service than how are you keeping track of dividend announcements?

Thanks
The SA emails definitely send out dividend declarations, even if its not an increase ( or decrease )

I keep this page bookmarked and scan it once a day for new ideas on big increases or decreases: http://seekingalpha.com/news/dividends

Quote:SA Breaking News Team
Nov 6 (4 days ago)

to me
United Parcel Service declares $0.67 dividend • 5:55 PM
United Parcel Service (NYSE:UPS) declares $0.67/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
Forward yield 2.47%
Payable Dec. 3; for shareholders of record Nov. 17; ex-div Nov. 13.
Well, you can grab the dividend feed (http://seekingalpha.com/news/dividends/feed) that rapidacid uses and load it into a Feedly
Is there a way to limit that feed to just the stocks in my SA portfolio?
Currently SA sends too many crap and I can't see the dividend tree from the crap forest Sad
For that feed, no I don't think you can limit it ... it's just a list of the daily dividend declarations

How much crap is too much crap? From this link http://seekingalpha.com/account/portfolio/alerts I've got Breaking News and Analysis in Real-Time checked on just about all my positions ... then I get real time emails sent to me by my "favorite authors" ...

Other than that I'm not getting emails sent to me about junk like $FB or anything ... it's all centered around what I've told it I'm interested in
I'll register just for the breaking news and see how it goes, thanks for the input.
(11-24-2014, 06:31 AM)healthcare35 Wrote: Moment concern focuses have ended up prevalent in light of the fact that they offer practical and advantageous access to medicinal consideration.

Magic 8 Ball says It Is Unclear
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

So, second post by healthcare35 that doesn't appear to belong on this board... engine?
Could be, Ron, or some slimeball mommie's boy sitting in some dark basement who stands to make a couple pennies off of us visiting whatever he's selling. I counted 5 this morning and reported them all as SPAM. I'm sure Kerim will clean it up when he has a chance.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan