Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to DGF
Hello from Kansas City (Go Royals). I am a serious main street stock investor and have been buying and trading stocks for the past 25 years. I just finished writing a book about my investing strategy. The name of the book is Main Street Stock Investor. It will be available on Amazon Books in the next week or so.

I look forward to discussions with all investors interested in building wealth by investing in the stock market.
Welcome to the forum. What's the gist of your book, or what strategy does it focus on?
Welcome and Go Royals!! (Dodgers fan Wink)
Welcome Main Street. Looking forward to your input.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

(10-23-2014, 11:48 PM)earthtodan Wrote: Welcome to the forum. What's the gist of your book, or what strategy does it focus on?

earthtodan, Investing in the bluest of blue chips with periodic trading of partial positions to capture appreciation. Good solid dividend income + trading income = very happy investor. you can google mainstreetstockinvestor for more info.

Look forward to participating in various discussions.

Regards,

M$$I