Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a certain type of dividend calculator
Hey, I'm writing an article about how you don't need to have a ton of money to invest to start off with dividend stocks and how it's much more important to save a set amount each month.

Every dividend calculator I find assumes that you are putting XYZ amount into a company with whatever percentage growth rate, but is there a calculator that will calculate how much you will make with a stock or portfolio after putting in the dividend growth rate and setting an amount of capital to be added each month?
I don't know of a website or anything off the shelf to do exactly that, though I imagine they exist. It is pretty straightforward to do yourself in Excel, though. I'd be happy to send you something to get started if you are not sure how to go about it. (Though you'd have to bear with how slow I usually am!)
There are a few DRiP calculators to download here http://dripinvesting.org/Tools/Tools.asp, hopefully that has what you are looking for.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Try this one.Dividend Calculator I believe this came from the Dividends 4 life website.
Thanks, Jason, this seems to be more or less what I'm looking for.