Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
HRL near a 52 week low in case anyone is interested.
[quote pid='28477' dateline='1630589751']
HRL near a 52 week low in case anyone is interested.
[/quote]
I have been selling HRL puts.  Near here has been a good entry for HRL the past few years.  Cost problems in forward guidance but those have been predicted for some time and all packaged goods will face them.  HRL balance sheet is stellar.
added V and MA

Bitcoin is junk. MA and V will always be the preferred choice. Just another opportunity to buy.
[/quote]

Well me too. Got in at $108.90  Big Grin

This will be a big winner for years to come.  You have to add at some point, so why not today. I don't worry about making a few $ here and there  Big Grin . I'm in to win it lol 

Are we having fun today  Big Grin
[/quote]

(09-02-2021, 09:29 AM)kblake Wrote: added V and MA

Bitcoin is junk. MA and V will always be the preferred choice. Just another opportunity to buy.
Bitcoin is "Limited Edition Nothing", and I suspect speculators are going to keep making money on it for a good while.  

The Reddit gang has found my few specs and cured them, so I think I will show myself to the door today.
added 800 ABBV at $107 yesterday and today added MA, CI and PPG

HRL order got filled at $43.50

Sold out of OKTA, COUP and U in my trading account and added SHW, AZO and ALB

That's enough lol
(09-02-2021, 12:37 PM)divmenow Wrote: Sold out U in my trading account 

Blasphemy!!

I am sure it was an amazing trade. The run up since the earnings has been spectacular.
But it's also an amazing company to keep long-term. Wink
Sold a put in V and USB. No financials in my port now so that would be a start if they exercise.
Buffet getting into att though DirecTV conversion
(09-02-2021, 01:51 PM)vbin Wrote: Buffet getting into att though DirecTV conversion

Link? My googling is turning up nothing.
(09-02-2021, 02:21 PM)Kerim Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 01:51 PM)vbin Wrote: Buffet getting into att though DirecTV conversion

Link? My googling is turning up nothing.
https://theconservativeincomeinvestor.co...%20million
(02-25-2021, 10:25 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 10:00 AM)divmenow Wrote: Bought some LDOS. Between the earnings miss and short report I haven’t seen it this low in a while. So I said why not lol. You in on this one too Fenders ?
I haven't researched it.  Hadn't heard of it until you and Otter were discussing it last week.  I am trying to not add too many more new names.  We'll see how long that lasts.  Smile

What I need is for tech to get hammered for real again, but this market is resilient.

Very small trades this morning.  Added a few shares to DG-ARKF  Sold a few SLV puts.

(09-02-2021, 12:37 PM)divmenow Wrote: added 800 ABBV at $107 yesterday and today added MA, CI and PPG

That's enough lol

Are you getting nervous about ABBV's patent expiration?

I would love to buy some OKTA on a dip.  We use it at work.
(09-03-2021, 07:48 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 10:25 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 10:00 AM)divmenow Wrote: Bought some LDOS. Between the earnings miss and short report I haven’t seen it this low in a while. So I said why not lol. You in on this one too Fenders ?
I haven't researched it.  Hadn't heard of it until you and Otter were discussing it last week.  I am trying to not add too many more new names.  We'll see how long that lasts.  Smile

What I need is for tech to get hammered for real again, but this market is resilient.

Very small trades this morning.  Added a few shares to DG-ARKF  Sold a few SLV puts.

(09-02-2021, 12:37 PM)divmenow Wrote: added 800 ABBV at $107 yesterday and today added MA, CI and PPG

That's enough lol

Are you getting nervous about ABBV's patent expiration?

I would love to buy some OKTA on a dip.  We use it at work.

Not all all .... Have you seen the deep pipeline they have?  Big Grin

And Botox and the acquisition of Allergan is a big money maker.

And you had your dip on OKTA at $228 last month lol