Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Added XOM.
Added MMM, WBA and LOW after this nice dividend increase
Looks like the DWDP spinoff/reverse-split saga has come to a close. Now a shareholder in CTVA and DWDP renamed to DD.
Added to INTC this morning with some pooled dividends.
Bought Uber today, I like future of this company. Maybe it will be the next Amazon lol. Also added to EMN
added a little AMGN
Added to SKT with some pooled dividends. Always hardest to add when all the news is uniformly negative, but that's when prices tend to be cheap. Not sure if I'm coiling the spring or chasing a falling knife, but as only one of dozens of holdings, the overall risk is limited.
I have a feeling that while I know I'm a little late, I may also be a little early.
But added to my LOW position.
Question. Has anyone added to OXY? Oil just keeps getting creamed. Could go lower.
(06-05-2019, 01:35 PM)divmenow Wrote: Question. Has anyone added to OXY? Oil just keeps getting creamed. Could go lower.

I may have been a bit premature, as bonds may have a bit further to run, but I swapped out one of my 401K holdings from a bond fund to Vanguard's energy fund yesterday. It's one of the few equity funds that looked sorta reasonably priced, along with emerging markets.

Edited to add - the vast majority of my 401k holdings are still in fixed income funds.
Added to PPL this morning.
Just read about this and was intrigued... Thought I'd share:
https://www.engadget.com/2019/06/05/exce...yptr=yahoo