Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
What are the views here on biogen?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Bought DIS. Buying here at these levels for the long term I felt the time was right.
(03-21-2019, 12:59 PM)stockguru Wrote: Bought DIS. Buying here at these levels for the long term I felt the time was right.

I have a small DIS position and sold a put a few days ago.  I think they will get their share of the streaming video mix over the next few years, one way or the other.  Not that it matters but what do you think the downside risk is?  I think it would take a pretty rough market to drop it below $100 for long.  That's better than I can say about most of my currently bloated stocks.
I'm also looking at Disney at these levels. I'll have to do some more research before I make any moves though.
(03-21-2019, 10:24 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: I'm also looking at Disney at these levels. I'll have to do some more research  before I make any moves though.

I wish they'd get that dividend up to 2.5-3%+ where it belongs and I'd load up the truck.    Anyway I see DIS as one helluva lot safer than your average blue chip.
(03-21-2019, 10:51 AM)vbin Wrote: What are the views here on biogen?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Very disappointing day.  I don't own it but the world was hopeful there might finally be some treatment for a horrible disease.  I think more MA activity may be coming as these major biotechs struggle.  Most of them have hit a BIG bump the past 5 years.  Biogen, CELG and GILD were darlings not so long ago.
(03-21-2019, 10:02 PM)fenders53 Wrote: I have a small DIS position and sold a put a few days ago.  I think they will get their share of the streaming video mix over the next few years, one way or the other.  Not that it matters but what do you think the downside risk is?  I think it would take a pretty rough market to drop it below $100 for long.  That's better than I can say about most of my currently bloated stocks.

If DIS goes below $100, I'd likely back the truck up on it.
(03-22-2019, 12:49 PM)DividendGarden Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 10:02 PM)fenders53 Wrote: I have a small DIS position and sold a put a few days ago.  I think they will get their share of the streaming video mix over the next few years, one way or the other.  Not that it matters but what do you think the downside risk is?  I think it would take a pretty rough market to drop it below $100 for long.  That's better than I can say about most of my currently bloated stocks.

If DIS goes below $100, I'd likely back the truck up on it.
Dis is dead money. Owned since 2016 at $100 and had almost no growth and a paltry div.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
DIS is a a 100 bagger since I was in high school. Even 20 years late for the IPO. It's all about the timing. Smile
Bought some KMI last week. Post here: http://roadmap2retire.com/2019/03/recent-buy-60/

DivGrowth is back on track. 2018 raise was 60%. 2019 and 2020 target of 25% raises
Started BNS
Bought some CAH and CCL this morning.

Have JPM on my watch list