Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Their put sale premiums look attractive as well, but that is another thread. I am curious about their lack of top line growth, but they are still making money, hence my curiosity. Tech value is hard to find right now.
(02-28-2019, 10:00 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 09:48 AM)Otter Wrote: Added to QCOM this morning. Hope it stays in this price range a bit longer, as I'd like to add more.

Would you consider starting a QCOM thread?  I'd like to hear your investment thesis as you haven't mentioned them many times on the forum.  I haven't followed them at all for 20 years but am aware they are in constant litigation with AAPL etc.

Ask and ye shall receive:

http://dividendgrowthforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1838
(02-28-2019, 10:34 AM)Otter Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 10:00 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 09:48 AM)Otter Wrote: Added to QCOM this morning. Hope it stays in this price range a bit longer, as I'd like to add more.

Would you consider starting a QCOM thread?  I'd like to hear your investment thesis as you haven't mentioned them many times on the forum.  I haven't followed them at all for 20 years but am aware they are in constant litigation with AAPL etc.

Ask and ye shall receive:

http://dividendgrowthforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1838

Thank you!  I think I am going to sell a conservative put soon.  I am currently low on tech, and very few look anything near QCOM on a valuation and the Div sure looks good too.  I could grab more ETF, but then I'd just have a bigger basket of over-priced stocks.
Bought a starter pack of CM after the nice raise
I sold FL and bought some UNH and QCOM with the proceeds.
Sold ABBV. Added DVA. I Expect DVA to jump once the deal closes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Dividend deployment time. Added to my UL holding.
Initiated a position in WBA and AMGN.

I still have enough left for one more buy. I think I'll wait until next week and consider my options.
I added to ADM and BEP this morning.
Added DVA, CVS
Added to XOM and BF-B this morning!
Added CVS