Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(12-23-2018, 03:21 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Thought I posted.. but looks like I didn't. :p
Added to T and TD.to on Friday.

WOW, now that is weird. I saw the post that you did purchase T & TD.to. I had to go back and look and dont see it now.
What would Rod Serling say??
(12-24-2018, 06:11 PM)Jimbo Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 03:21 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Thought I posted.. but looks like I didn't. :p
Added to T and TD.to on Friday.

WOW, now that is weird. I saw the post that you did purchase T & TD.to. I had to go back and look and dont see it now.
What would Rod Serling say??

Hmm, that is weird. I've got no explanation for that...
120??? Stop saying that lol. I can't even believe how far AAPL has dropped without an earnings miss or bad guidance. AAPL should fly if they are even close to earnings and revenues estimates Provided the market has stopped the freefall sentinent. Not long ago AAPL and JNJ were my two highest confidence positions. Things change quickly.

IMO the politics will settle down soon and we'll accept that China will not be tamed overnight because the cost will be way too high.
Santa brought a lot if presentsSmile More PM, more EMN, more ITW, more T and my very first AAPL.
The watchlist is even longer and keeps getting longer and longer. TXN, CMI, JNJ, AMP, LMT, WSM, D, DUK, CVX, APD, TROW, TGT...
Added more T and LMT
A little more XOM.
Started a position in TEVA.
Sold puts at the open in MO, MET and OZK
(12-26-2018, 04:52 PM)NilesMike Wrote: Sold puts at the open in MO, MET and OZK

Started position in MET and BMY, and added to MO, all via put assignments during the recent weeks market cliff dive.
Returned from vacation, found everything where I left it, and no dividend cuts.

Added to LMT today to kick off 2019.
Added some AAPL this morning, as well.
Dipped my toe in further and added to ABBV, DUK, INTC, PM, and QCOM