Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(06-12-2018, 09:17 AM)divmenow Wrote: Added to D and RTN today and took new position in LUV. Sold out of EMR and FL.

RTN is starting to look pretty decent after the decline in the past couple of days. However it's already my largest holding by far so I'm not adding any.

My salary just arrived and I'm taking a look at a couple of Canadian banks right now. Don't be surprised if I end up buying some. :p

edit: Added to CM.to and TD.to as well as a little option fun with WBA.
Usually, i don't like to sell but today I sold out of TGT and redeployed the dollars to existing holdings

MO
CVS
WBA
CAH
KR
Forgot to post here
Bought some more T last week from the dip after the merger was accepted. I get that T has it's share of "what if's" however the current price is too good not to hit the buy button.
Doubled my CAH position early today.
I added to APD and NUE this morning to my sons account.
A ton of SBUX
(06-20-2018, 03:44 PM)DividendDragon Wrote: A ton of SBUX

Nice! Wish I had some dry powder!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Me too.  Well possibly sold SBUX put near the end of market hours today.  See if it will get assigned or not in beginning of July.
Is SBUX on CCC list?
(06-20-2018, 11:32 PM)DividendGarden Wrote: Is SBUX on CCC list?

Yes, has an 8 or 9 year streak of dividend growth now.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
SBUX has no growth. 1% sales growth isn't going to cut it. Dividend means nothing if they stock keeps going down. The new CEO has now warned 3 straight quarters. Business is slowing and I have noticed stores in my area have been dead. No one is going to pay $5 for a Mocha Frappuccino any longer There's to much competition in this space. Stock still trades at a forward PE of 18.5. This stock will be in the mid $40's. Your safer just buying T

SBUX, Howard Schultz = GE, Jack Welch Greatness.
SBUX,Kevin Johnson = GE,Jeff Immelt. Disaster.
Added a few T @ 32.00 yesterday lowering my average cost and ofc increasing yearly dividends Smile