Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(06-05-2018, 11:38 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Bought more JNJ

Nice buy on JNJ. I added to NEE today.
Bought some LB this morning before the open. Great Same stores sales that was a big surprise. Pays a nice dividend. Retail is back.

Anyone own or is buying?
I've looked at LB in the past, but never pulled the trigger. I love the dividend, but already owning WMT, TGT, and DG, I couldn't get myself to add more retail to my portfolio. I will look at it again. Thanks for the heads up on the same store sales looking great.
LB does look very interesting. I looked at it when it was $32. Looks to be back on track. May have to take a position here.

BTW.... SJM an MKC getting interesting here.
Took a small position in LB. Thanks for the tip

How about that run in TGT and KSS. Wow!!
Earlier in the week I added to XOM....

I know the price was lower by several dollars but I didn't have the funds for deployment or put the money elsewhere, I forget. But I'm okay buying XOM anytime it yields over 4%
Bought 25 PM. Great dividend boost.
Increased PM position by 50% today, it is one of the biggest I own now.
Utilities looking like good entry buys here. Anyone adding to AEP, AWK, DUK, D or other names?
(06-11-2018, 12:27 PM)divmenow Wrote: Utilities looking like good entry buys here. Anyone adding to AEP, AWK, DUK, D or other names?

Yes very much so.  Particularly the last 2.
Added to D and RTN today and took new position in LUV. Sold out of EMR and FL.
(06-12-2018, 09:17 AM)divmenow Wrote: Added to D and RTN today and took new position in LUV. Sold out of EMR and FL.

Is there a reason you sold out of EMR?