Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(05-17-2018, 09:14 AM)divmenow Wrote: Sorry no opinion on KHC. There in tough market right now. I would rather just own PEP or MDLZ. Better growth going forward!

I love PEP but am uncomfortable with their high debt loads.  I've owned for years and wouldn't sell, but not comfortable adding unless it drops to ~$90.
Added more of NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (NWH-UN.TO) today.
Bought some MMM today, new position but not a large one for now.
I bought 15 shares of NOC and 25 HD. To me HD is much better positioned then Lowe's and that stock went up over $8 on a bad earnings report lol
Bought some shares of Equinor (EQNR) today.
I added some OXY and more XOM today. Sold out of WLK and TIF after the big run-ups.
Bought 24 shares of JNJ. It's a new position for me and my fourth buy this year. 

Details: http://bit.ly/2LtBMeE
Sold Foot Locker in the big hype today. I'm very skeptic about the company since a while now so took advantage of the overly positive reaction given on a rather negative quarterly report.
Good sell on FL Binary. I was thinking of selling NKE as well. Getting expensive.
Been monitoring this company for a while and decided to initiate a small position. I do this sometimes when I'm really interested and it helps to determine if I want to go forward or not in a greater capacity. I'll only do this if I feel like I'll want to own the company 10 plus years down the road but on the fence for some reason.

new position

ALB
ALB looks interesting here. I may take a small position here as well. AT the bottom of its trading range. Was at $144 and then took a bit hit. Hopefully there's a big need for lithium over the next 10 years lol
Bought more JNJ