Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Bought some OXY right before the close. I think the stock is headed to $100. They had fantastic earnings.
Added to my GILD position

GPT is dead money bought out by BX in an all cash offer
Anybody looking at KHC today?
First time buyer of WMT today. I really like where the company is headed. They are the one company that can compete with AMZN. I see $120 in a few years.

Sorry no opinion on KHC. There in tough market right now. I would rather just own PEP or MDLZ. Better growth going forward!
(05-17-2018, 09:14 AM)divmenow Wrote: Sorry no opinion on KHC. There in tough market right now. I would rather just own PEP or MDLZ. Better growth going forward!

I love PEP but am uncomfortable with their high debt loads.  I've owned for years and wouldn't sell, but not comfortable adding unless it drops to ~$90.
Added more of NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (NWH-UN.TO) today.
Bought some MMM today, new position but not a large one for now.
I bought 15 shares of NOC and 25 HD. To me HD is much better positioned then Lowe's and that stock went up over $8 on a bad earnings report lol
Bought some shares of Equinor (EQNR) today.
I added some OXY and more XOM today. Sold out of WLK and TIF after the big run-ups.