Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Bought OAS, CLR, and HCLP as spec plays in my trading account on Friday.

WTI crude cracked the $70 mark today. I think it is headed still higher.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
I agree Eric which is why I think XOM is very undervalued under $80.
We bought a little more MO, JNJ and CVS over the last week.
Per my other thread, just bought a little bit of GIS -- My first purchase since February of 2016!!!
Kerim, nice first purchase in over 2 years. Very nice dividend boost to you. I've got some cash sitting in the account and I'm thinking of purchasing GIS too.
Really don't like GIS - I actually sold out to buy KHC instead.

GIS has absolutely killed itself with share issues at $44 while just last year up to $60. Mind-blowing.

A terrible balance sheet with the acquisition, it REALLY needs to pay off!

Saying that holding forever, you won't go far wrong.

I was loading up heavily on FB at 155 (non divi I know), other than that was loading up on MO, PM but not CAH as I hold enough already.
(05-08-2018, 02:32 PM)Kerim Wrote: Per my other thread, just bought a little bit of GIS -- My first purchase since February of 2016!!!

Good job!! GIS has been on my radar too but might add more GILD....not sure yet.
Picked up 25 shares of XOM, 31 shares of GILD, and 43 shares of GIS.
Bought some OXY right before the close. I think the stock is headed to $100. They had fantastic earnings.
Added to my GILD position

GPT is dead money bought out by BX in an all cash offer
Anybody looking at KHC today?
First time buyer of WMT today. I really like where the company is headed. They are the one company that can compete with AMZN. I see $120 in a few years.

Sorry no opinion on KHC. There in tough market right now. I would rather just own PEP or MDLZ. Better growth going forward!