Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Very closely watching PG and CLX now. Also a big tobacco selloff.
I added more PM. In 20 years the dividends will pay for itself. If you liked at $100 you have to love it at $83. 50 shares will get you will get you $4,280 in dividends. That's a nice return on your money. And that' not even calculating with the the return the stock will give you.
What on earth is going on with tobacco?

I've added MO and PM - AGAIN - today!
Also added a small amount of PG and KHC

MMM dropped so took a look but seems overvalued
added to my GILD position, basically a full position at this time
Added to MO, HRS and VZ today. Sold out of GILD. I lost faith in the CEO and company so I moved on.
Wow PG has to be a buy now here at $71?
Picked up 36 more shares of T this morning. Should have waited till this afternoon.

And you're right about PG being a buy now. 4% from them is outstanding.
I've been waiting to buy as they seem to go down everyday.  Waiting to see some sustained support for PG, PEP, D, KMB, T
How many hold CAH? Wow crazy its down $12 today. I took a small position in PG. Will buy the other half if it gets to $66-67
(05-03-2018, 01:20 PM)divmenow Wrote: How many hold CAH? Wow crazy its down $12 today.  I took a small position in PG. Will buy the other half if it gets to $66-67

Me, the guidence cut hurt alot!
I'm sitting on 45.5 shares so the guidance cut is hurting. Though with CAH now yielding over 3.5%, I'm thinking of doing a little bit of research to see if I want to add some more shares.
I hold CAH, not worried (yet). It has had quite a few of these big gaps over the years and has come roaring back.