Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Realty Income (O) is now yielding 5.15%. I'm considering it for my daughter's ESA next week.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
(02-02-2018, 11:03 AM)EricL Wrote: Realty Income (O) is now yielding 5.15%. I'm considering it for my daughter's ESA next week.

I've been culling some junk from my portfolio (finally!), and have been considering using some of the proceeds to buy some O.
Bought some O - now at half a position
Bought 19 shares of O in my traditional IRA. This goes nicely with the 81 shares that I have in my ROTH IRA. I'm now getting over $250/year from O.
Bought more O today.
Three guys from a group this small bought O on the same day!? Looks like O is getting some love. :p
Thanks for the input.

Monday purchase will be equal $ amounts of D, O, CAH, BEN, OMC.

87 Safety score

3.53% Initial Yield

10.6% 5 year average dividend growth.

Waiting for HD, TXN, CSCO to drop into an undervalued situation.

Good luck to all.
Finally bought O today below 51 USD.
Still waiting for D, HRL, BEN, CM, PM and maybe GIS to come lower.
Bought some FTS (Fortis, one of the major canadian utilities traded on NYSE). Recent price drop gives them a yield not seen over the past 2 years. Recent aquisition of ITC Holding (which I wanted to buy) is a plus.
4% yield with an expected 6% dividend growth rate for next few years is pretty nice. And it has been increasing dividends for the past 43 years...
This is getting comical lol. Down over 1500 points. Wall St crooks up to there old tricks. Trying to slam the market so these funds can buy in cheaper. Meanwhile the little guy like us gets screwed. Meanwhile AAPL was up $5 on Friday in pre-market and then it goes down $8 lol. I spent all the money I had last week the day before the crash. Just my luck. I was able to gather some lose change under couch and added to V today. God help us all Wink
It has been so long since a meaningful correction that maybe we've lost our legs for it!

I still have a lot of accumulating to do before I can retire, so I'm just going to remind myself how nice it is to be able to pick up shares cheaper. Time to sharpen the pencil and start looking for opportunities.
(02-03-2018, 05:49 PM)NilesMike Wrote: Thanks for the input.

Monday purchase will be equal $ amounts of D, O, CAH, BEN, OMC.

87 Safety score

3.53% Initial Yield

10.6% 5 year average dividend growth.

Waiting for HD, TXN, CSCO to drop into an undervalued situation.

Good luck to all.

With today's drop, BEN was swapped for IBM @ nearly 4% return-YIKES

3.96 initial divvy return. 10.6 growth and 85 safety of dividend.

Thanks again to all.