Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(11-17-2017, 07:25 AM)divmenow Wrote: Wow FL up $7 in pre-market. Nice!

Awesome, well done!
(11-17-2017, 07:25 AM)divmenow Wrote: Wow FL up $7 in pre-market. Nice!

Awesome, congrats!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Thanks guys. Retail up big today. TGT looking like a good buy at these levels as well.
I added to CMI today. Love this price under $160. Its my 2nd largest holding now.
NWL has to be a buy at these levels doesn't it? Does anyone follow? I know sales weren't great but they have some wonderful brand names they own like Yankee Candle, Graco, Rubbermaid, Mr Coffee, and Calphalon. Trading at PE of 10 now and a dividend of 3.25%.
(11-20-2017, 10:33 AM)divmenow Wrote: NWL has to be a buy at these levels doesn't it? Does anyone follow? I know sales weren't great but they have some wonderful brand names they own like Yankee Candle, Graco, Rubbermaid, Mr Coffee, and Calphalon. Trading at PE of 10 now and a dividend of 3.25%.

It sure is tempting but I owned NWL before it merged with Rubbermaid, I thought it was going to be a match made in heaven. The stock was stinko for me.

Haven't really looked at it since but at these lows might have to revisit NWL.
I bought a little JNJ today at $136.70 in my 5 years olds account.
Bought a little more CAH.
Big tech selloff today. Rest of the sectors looks to be catching up. I added to MA down over $5
Wednesday:
Added to XOM, PG, KO, MO, O
Opened NKE, MDT, BUD, DIS and Nestle (NSRGY)
Nestle is on the Pink Sheet, a European giant in Packaged Food and powdered liquids. Sales are about 90B and Mcap 270B. No idea how present it is in the USA. Memory of pre-school life before 1970 knows Nestle as a brand between Disney and ALDI.
(11-30-2017, 02:32 AM)Forticus Wrote: Wednesday:
Nestle is on the Pink Sheet, a European giant in Packaged Food and powdered liquids. Sales are about 90B and Mcap 270B. No idea how present it is in the USA. Memory of pre-school life before 1970 knows Nestle as a brand between Disney and ALDI.

Many great purchases there.  I have never purchased Nestle due to an annual dividend and taxes.  I can't get myself to add to Altria due to declining volumes and PM is my largest position.

I have been adding MRK, KMB, IBM, T, PG, SBUX, and RDS-A in taxable account.
(11-30-2017, 02:32 AM)Forticus Wrote: Wednesday:

You've been busy. Nice mix of stocks there!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha