Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
BTW does anyone follow HRS? Great little company and just broke out. I just bought today. PE only 18 now and going out to 2019 only 13.85. That's cheap for a company growing like it is. Dividend on 9/7 and increased it 8%. And the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) selected Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) for the 15-year, $50 billion ceiling, multiple-award Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) IDIQ contract. The contract, awarded during the first quarter of Harris’ fiscal 2018, has a 5-year base period with two five-year options.
I've owned HRS since 2/2012. Love the company and the dividends are great. Wish I bought more than the 35 shares that I did. But I'm now to over 40 shares with dividend reinvestment. Very steady company. You won't be disappointed.
UTX drops 5% today, I'm close to pulling the trigger.
New month means so new investments! Poured most into a discount to NAV play which is at a discount of approximately 15% and is paying dividends of 4% fully franked. These type of investments are by far my favourite type.
(09-06-2017, 06:58 AM)AustralianDividendInvestor Wrote: New month means so new investments! Poured most into a discount to NAV play which is at a discount of approximately 15% and is paying dividends of 4% fully franked. These type of investments are by far my favourite type.
Hmm not seeing this, is it Navistar international?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
NAV was up $2.36 today. We all should have bought it lol
Took my first position in STX today. I figured with a PE of 8 and yield of 7.79% it was a good bet.
I'm looking at a few things today, DIS, UTX, QCOM. Will pull the trigger on 1 or 2.
For the first time in years, I added to my MO position.
Added to DIS and BRK.b
Added to LOW and T today. Sold out of COL
Bought into;

NKE

Added to

MO

Both big positions.