Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Added to XOM, near 52 week lows, yielding 4%.
wow... just wow!!! at some point KR will become a decent buy. Another 8% drop. Can amazon really kill "all" grocery stores?
I actually added a little FB and PYPL on the pullback in my sons account. Both are undervalued and lots of growth. I normally don't buy high flyers but I needed some growth stocks.

In my account I added KR and ATO. KR too cheap to ignore at these levels. I figure it either goes to $15 or $25 lol
Gild bought KITE this morning. I added to Gild in the pre-market. They finally required a company lol. The street should like the news. Also dividend is coming up on 9/14.
What's with Medtronic? Down 10% in pre-market, why?
How's is MDT down. Its up .50 cents
Wow GILD was a great buy a few days ago. I'm happy with that purchase. Looks like its headed to $90
(08-31-2017, 08:35 AM)divmenow Wrote: Wow GILD was a great buy a few days ago. I'm happy with that purchase. Looks like its headed to $90

Up on huge volume the last two days, seems the big boys are loading up on the news. Still quite cheap on earnings, if it returns to growth could still be big upside in GILD.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Lets hope so Eric. I have a feeling they will make 1 more acquisition before the year is out. The Bio-tech sector is on fire.
added to GIS and KO
opened 1/2 position each for PG, MO, O, XOM, and 1/4 for LYB
getting conservative:
- no full position openings.
- median of CCC yrs now up from 8 to 14.
- ticker symbols are up from 28 to 35. Two more than the target for portfolio design. Pondering to dog tag two tickers.
Bought more MO and NKE again, NKE is now top 3 holding.

I'm also getting outside my comfort zone and buying BABA on a pure growth play. Let's see how that plays out.
There you go Rasec. Join the BABA party lol