Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Added to BTI & VIAC, both non-DGI'ers that have high yields, and low PE & FCF multiples.
New position in WMB
(02-25-2021, 10:25 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 10:00 AM)divmenow Wrote: Bought some LDOS. Between the earnings miss and short report I haven’t seen it this low in a while. So I said why not lol. You in on this one too Fenders ?
I haven't researched it.  Hadn't heard of it until you and Otter were discussing it last week.  I am trying to not add too many more new names.  We'll see how long that lasts.  Smile

What I need is for tech to get hammered for real again, but this market is resilient.

Very small trades this morning.  Added a few shares to DG-ARKF  Sold a few SLV puts.

(08-02-2021, 09:19 AM)MrFortune Wrote: New position in WMB

WMB looks interesting thanks for mentioning it.
Selling some covered calls today while the market is up. I even sold one on my beloved VSTO for the first time ever.

I feel dirty. Smile
Sold calls in PLTR and puts in CVS.

Teva had a great quarter it anyone owns them.
I have been looking to add some growth. Mostly all my stocks are safe and low beta

Today I went in small with FB, PYPL and DKNG

When I say a small position, I mean small lol. Just going in small for now!
My personal favorite growth stock is GOOGL. I only have 3 shares, but that already puts it as my third highest individual stock holding.
Cleaning up my portfolio a bit.
Sold all of my BCE. The growth just isn't there anymore.
Split the money 50-50 into aco-x.to and ere-un.to
Added SBUX, BX, ABBV, MO, LDOS, and GOOG

Fenders did you get into TXRH at $70? It's getting hit hard today down $4 now
(08-02-2021, 01:28 PM)MrFortune Wrote: I have been looking to add some growth. Mostly all my stocks are safe and low beta

Today I went in small with FB, PYPL and DKNG

When I say a small position, I mean small lol. Just going in small for now!
Can you do fractional shares in your account?  If so keep spreading it around as stuff is overpriced, to include DKNG which I play options with.  GOOGL is good advice long-term.
Added more tencent.
Dissolved the rest of my NLY. Spread the proceeds around (MO, SBUX, HTGC, TXN ... basically a little love to everybody else)