Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(02-02-2021, 06:07 PM)vbin Wrote: Same surprised on amzn lol. Good they dint announced the split though.

@divmenow I am always curious what smart folks are buying, what are your top 10 holdings? Lol

My top 10 holdings are 

AAPL
V
MSFT
COST
UNH
ABBV
LMT
SHW
MA 
HD 

And a few they just miss getting into the top 10 like LLY, DG and QCOM
Nice port Divemnow. I actually recognize all the tickers. Smile

Added WEC again today, XEL and DG. Sold a DG and a spec FEYE put.
@divmenow This list makes me smile, lol. Good one.
(02-03-2021, 05:32 PM)vbin Wrote: @divmenow  This list makes me smile, lol. Good one.
TGT is the only one I'm pretty sure got the boot.  It's about doubled in a GDP growing maybe 3% so that makes sense to me.
Added some QCOM down $12 after hours. I did say Fenders I would add to my top 10 holdings on dips lol
Good pickup. You could wait a long time for another two digit daily pullback in QCOM.
CELH.
Late to the party, that is for sure. This has already popped. I'm in this with a very small position just in case they can keep those massive growth numbers up for another year or two.
APD is about to get whacked at the open. Looks like a good time to add. Maybe some of these earnings misses will provide some opportunity.
Added more QCOM
Added a few shares of QCOM to my growthy port. Haven't researched it lately enough. For now it's in.
added APD at $246.20. Love when good companies go on sale lol
Added QCOM, PG, APD and took a new position in TLRY

Question. Anyone know some good growth tech stocks that haven't run yet? Looking to buy 2 names. Thanks