Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(01-27-2021, 12:44 PM)divmenow Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 12:38 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 12:26 PM)kblake Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 12:23 PM)fenders53 Wrote: SEC will put a leash on this if it goes on much longer because they have to.  Be nimble.  There will be bag holders if you are late.  I am enjoying the show lol.

My account is finally live again.  Life is good lol.

I doubt it. There is no laws being broken for bidding stocks. They don't stop the short sellers for making up bogus stories do they to profit from us ?  Big Grin

Come on Fenders try your hand in the game. Buy 1 share of NOK  Big Grin
I bought 300.  Are ya happy?  This one meets my criteria.  My #1 investing rule is don't do what you wish you had done last week and it serves me well.  I mentioned here a friend sends me hype stocks to screen because he has absolutely no clue what might be BK next month.  I gave NOK the thumbs up.  I should have bought it for half price lol.

I would do some new ones as they arise, but I am not jumping after they triple two days in a row lol.  This is gonna end bad for the greedy.  Smile

Glad you joined the party ? 

I think I heard they are putting Nokia phones in Tesla’s lol ?
I lied, I actually bought 500.  I will go buy one more share now so I can talk down to kblake LMAO.  

I heard a Nokia phone wards of the 'rona, and AAPL is supposedly going to buy them out for for $150.  Disclaimer... This may be BS, this is not advice to buy or sell any security, consult a qualified investment advisor before investing.   Smile

Now I have to go do something boring like sell a TGT put lol.

Please post pics of you with your new Tesla guru. Make sure you pose wearing a BlackJack dealer outfit.
Sold the smaller portion of 1/21/22 PLTR $40 LEAPs that were in a taxable account for a 105% gain. Going to install a hot tub once the snow melts.
(01-27-2021, 12:54 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 12:44 PM)divmenow Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 12:38 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 12:26 PM)kblake Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 12:23 PM)fenders53 Wrote: SEC will put a leash on this if it goes on much longer because they have to.  Be nimble.  There will be bag holders if you are late.  I am enjoying the show lol.

My account is finally live again.  Life is good lol.

I doubt it. There is no laws being broken for bidding stocks. They don't stop the short sellers for making up bogus stories do they to profit from us ?  Big Grin

Come on Fenders try your hand in the game. Buy 1 share of NOK  Big Grin
I bought 300.  Are ya happy?  This one meets my criteria.  My #1 investing rule is don't do what you wish you had done last week and it serves me well.  I mentioned here a friend sends me hype stocks to screen because he has absolutely no clue what might be BK next month.  I gave NOK the thumbs up.  I should have bought it for half price lol.

I would do some new ones as they arise, but I am not jumping after they triple two days in a row lol.  This is gonna end bad for the greedy.  Smile

Glad you joined the party ? 

I think I heard they are putting Nokia phones in Tesla’s lol ?
I lied, I actually bought 500.  I will go buy one more share now so I can talk down to kblake LMAO.  

I heard a Nokia phone wards of the 'rona, and AAPL is supposedly going to buy them out for for $150.  Disclaimer... This may be BS, this is not advice to buy or sell any security, consult a qualified investment advisor before investing.   Smile

Now I have to go do something boring like sell a TGT put lol.

Please post pics of you with your new Tesla guru.  Make sure you pose wearing a BlackJack dealer outfit.

Well if you bought 500 shares would be up a quick $500 right now. T never gives you those kind of returns in 20 min  Big Grin
Lol you got me there. I didn't get NOK as low as you did but I was up 10 minutes ago. NOK is solvent so I'll only lose half my money lol.
Spy big red while junk runs. Should I raise more cash, lol.
(01-27-2021, 02:46 PM)vbin Wrote: Spy big red while junk runs. Should I raise more cash, lol.

Institutional money pouring out of blue chips to chase memes. Each time I think I've seen the market at its weirdest, it surprises me.
(05-07-2020, 11:15 AM)kblake Wrote: bought WFC, GD, FRT, MO, PM and BRK.B

I'm still holding 48% cash for other opportunities

(01-27-2021, 02:46 PM)vbin Wrote: Spy big red while junk runs. Should I raise more cash, lol.
You may have enough cash.  When I wasn't dealing NOK shares I set a person best income 
 day selling puts in those blue chips.  This could last a few more days so I want a lower entry long.  If not, well the premiums were great for 10 day puts.  I"ll share on the options thread later.
What a wild ride so far today. Crazy up big, down big, up a little, now down a lot lol
Joined the nerds, I mean non hedge funders, on NOK. Small enough not to care. Let 'er rip!
AAPL crushed earnings but people still want to own GME over it lol ? . Boy wake me up after this dream ends!
(01-27-2021, 04:01 PM)NilesMike Wrote: Joined the nerds, I mean non hedge funders, on NOK. Small enough not to care. Let 'er rip!

Glad to have you on board. They are playing games after hours  Just like AMC trying to scare people into selling back to the shorts. Down $4 on 100 share lot. They are really pulling out all the tricks lol . No one is falling fall that BS, and no one of selling ? Upwards we go. 

I just read 2 big millionaires tweeted about the stock and took positions.to help little guys like us.  Nice! 

Wow BBBY and SKT on fire.
CNBC: stock futures down due to fear hedge funds needs to sell their positions to cover their shorts. lmfao.

I guess this means GME to $500 and AAPL to $130 lol ?