Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(01-27-2021, 11:56 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 11:53 AM)Yo vbin Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 11:48 AM)divmenow Wrote: NOK up 86% and has been halted 4 times.  To the moon ? baby.. Come join GME lol
Nok has ~ 10 times the float vs GME(~500M). To move $3 you need a $billion atleast I would guess. These are big players making moves now.

Elon Musk must be buying shares lol 

EXPR maybe we shops there lol ?

I got some NOK. Bought twice and then it was halted twice again. They cant keep up with all the buyers  Tongue

At least NOK had a future with 5G. These short sellers are being taught a real lesson

BUY, BUY BUY  Undecided
(01-27-2021, 11:53 AM)Yo vbin Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 11:48 AM)divmenow Wrote: NOK up 86% and has been halted 4 times.  To the moon ? baby.. Come join GME lol
Nok has ~ 10 times the float vs GME(~500M). To move $3 you need a $billion atleast I would guess. These are big players making moves now.

Mostly staying away. It's too much for me. Bought my first unit of MA and added googl.
(01-27-2021, 12:06 PM)stockguru Wrote:

I got some NOK. Bought twice and then it was halted twice again. They cant keep up with all the buyers 

At least NOK had a future with 5G. These short sellers are being taught a real lesson

BUY, BUY BUY  Undecided
Without shorts, market will be full of Luckin coffees and meme stocks pump and dump.

With the float of 500M hard to imagine it moved up $3 just on retail money.
SEC IS A FRAUD...

They keep halting these stocks to keep them from running. But when a stock is shorted heavily and false news is reported from Cintron and company they let it happen lol
(01-27-2021, 12:12 PM)vbin Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 12:06 PM)stockguru Wrote:

I got some NOK. Bought twice and then it was halted twice again. They cant keep up with all the buyers 

BUY, BUY BUY  Undecided
Without shorts, market will be full of Luckin coffees and meme stocks pump and dump.

With the float of 500M hard to imagine it moved up $3 just on retail money.
Big boys are buying. This is going much higher. They keep halting it to try and stop it from running and for their puppets to cover lol. Did you buy any ??
Chamath Palihapitiya just said on CNBC says in general, this is a push back against short hedges and can last a while.. Screw the shorts and send them home bankrupt lol
SEC will put a leash on this if it goes on much longer because they have to. Be nimble. There will be bag holders if you are late. I am enjoying the show lol. And BTW short sellers getting a lesson is good. Big money shorts will hurt us when market sentiment takes a break. Just like always.

My account is finally live again. Life is good lol.
Bought 500 NOK. I'm ready for the ride lol

shorts are playing with fire. The investor will win this because shorts will be forced to cover. The transfer of wealth for the rich hedge fund and the dumb retail shorts to the investors. Long don't have to "cover". These shorts are the ones in the bind as the price rises but even for those shares shorted before this run up.

Also the good companies are being sold off today to buy these names. I just saw the story. Wow
(01-27-2021, 12:23 PM)fenders53 Wrote: SEC will put a leash on this if it goes on much longer because they have to.  Be nimble.  There will be bag holders if you are late.  I am enjoying the show lol.

My account is finally live again.  Life is good lol.

I doubt it. There is no laws being broken for bidding stocks. They don't stop the short sellers for making up bogus stories do they to profit from us ?  Big Grin

Come on Fenders try your hand in the game. Buy 1 share of NOK  Big Grin
(01-27-2021, 12:26 PM)kblake Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 12:23 PM)fenders53 Wrote: SEC will put a leash on this if it goes on much longer because they have to.  Be nimble.  There will be bag holders if you are late.  I am enjoying the show lol.

I doubt it. There is no laws being broken for bidding stocks. They don't stop the short sellers for making up bogus stories do they to profit from us ?  Big Grin

I bought 300.  Are ya happy?  This one meets my criteria.  My #1 investing rule is don't do what you wish you had done last week and it serves me well.  I mentioned here a friend sends me hype stocks to screen because he has absolutely no clue what might be BK next month.  I gave NOK the thumbs up.  I should have bought it for half price lol.

I would do some new ones as they arise, but I am not jumping after they triple two days in a row lol.  This is gonna end bad for the greedy.  Smile

At least with NOK you get a real company with profits snd 5G. This company has been punished by the shorts for years. About time it went the other way lol
(01-27-2021, 12:38 PM)fenders53 Wrote:

I bought 300.  Are ya happy?  This one meets my criteria.  My #1 investing rule is don't do what you wish you had done last week and it serves me well.  I mentioned here a friend sends me hype stocks to screen because he has absolutely no clue what might be BK next month.  I gave NOK the thumbs up.  I should have bought it for half price lol.

I would do some new ones as they arise, but I am not jumping after they triple two days in a row lol.  This is gonna end bad for the greedy.  Smile

Glad you joined the party ? 

I think I heard they are putting Nokia phones in Tesla’s lol ?