Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Added to Shell and CM.to
More to follow tomorrow. Tongue
Added to BEN, CCU, CHWY, CNP, and DD this morning
Mortgaged my house and sold some plasma this morning. I am going to grab some more oil and mall stocks, and short AAPL and anything green energy. Smile
(02-03-2020, 11:19 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Mortgaged my hose and sold some plasma this morning.   I am going to grab some more oil and mall stocks, and short AAPL and anything green energy.   Smile

Should do about as well as my TSLA Put.  Tongue
(02-03-2020, 11:24 AM)Otter Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 11:19 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Mortgaged my hose and sold some plasma this morning.   I am going to grab some more oil and mall stocks, and short AAPL and anything green energy.   Smile

Should do about as well as my TSLA Put.  Tongue

One of those quarters when you wonder why you bother to crunch the financial numbers.   On a more serious note, I am nibbling a few shares of my oil ETF BGR.  I think BP reports tomorrow and just maybe the oil major beatings with subside for awhile.  I'm only in oil about 3% of port but it feels like much more right now.
Anyone own Novo Nordisk?
My recent limit order for 200 shares of XOM @ 60.5 just executed.... I'm pretty happy to get in at this price.
I added 30 more XOM. Planning to add it in my kids ESA, hard to pass at this price.

I was worried to be over weight in MO and ABBV when MO(sold some of my MO.when it went above $50 to cut the over weight) was trading close to $40 and ABBV at $65. That's turned out to be a good bet. Looking at pure numbers XOM looks a great guy to me unless there are things beyond my understanding or knowledge.
What are your thoughts on UPS
Thinking about jumping in Gild. I know it’s up big today but who’s to say it won’t run from here especially with the virus vaccine. I already am big in BMY, AMGN, ABT, JNJ and ABBV. So not sure I need GILD as well lol. Thoughts on today’s news??
One of the reasons for GILD is b course one of their medicine was successful in treating the chronavirus. I am thinking to start a small position as well but don't have enough data.
(02-03-2020, 03:12 PM)saimash Wrote: What are your thoughts on UPS

It looks slightly undervalued here. I wouldn't mind adding more to my position at these prices.