Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Finally pulled the plug and sold out of Gilead Sciences (GILD).

Used the proceeds to initiate a position in Bristol-Meyers Squibb (BMY), which recently announced a 10% dividend raise and is projected to have some nice growth in the coming years following the closing of the Celgene acquisition.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Added to CSCO and SKT this morning.
Bought DG and STOR this morning.
Added to STX this morning.
Sold out of BUD and added the proceeds to MO position
Kept adding CSCO this morning.
Initial positions in D, STOR, and KTB. Added to CZNC.
Bought some shares of BA @ 322 this morning
Those FDX numbers were horrible. Glad I don’t own that one anymore lol If it’s gets down to $135-140 I may buy some
(12-17-2019, 08:20 PM)divmenow Wrote: Those FDX numbers were horrible. Glad I don’t own that one anymore lol  If it’s gets down to $135-140 I may buy some

I hope nobody here has bought any FDX shares lately.  The forward guidance isn't pretty either.  It's likely to end up near the 52 week low, which is pretty much the 5 yr low I think.   They really squandered a hot economy.
GILD,WFC,BNS
(12-17-2019, 08:48 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 08:20 PM)divmenow Wrote: Those FDX numbers were horrible. Glad I don’t own that one anymore lol  If it’s gets down to $135-140 I may buy some

I hope nobody here has bought any FDX shares lately.  The forward guidance isn't pretty either.  It's likely to end up near the 52 week low, which is pretty much the 5 yr low I think.   They really squandered a hot economy.

My cost basis in that one is $160ish. So, I've got that going for me. LOL.