Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Sold KOD. That was a nice 38 points in 3 days lol. Lets hope the other bios I bought last week do as well Wink

Added to AFL with the proceeds
Kept adding to CSCO this morning. Hard to find solid DGI holdings at fair value in the tech space.
Initial position in BAC. Got in before the ex dividend date. With the market down today, I put in a few limit orders. Hopefully they hit.
(12-03-2019, 10:33 AM)Otter Wrote: Kept adding to CSCO this morning. Hard to find solid DGI holdings at fair value in the tech space.

I've looked hard and I couldn't agree more Otter.  There are no other blue chip techs nearly as close to fair value.  CSCO may continue to be tormented by the trade war but they'll navigate it and have the balance sheet to pay the Div for years.  I'm selling near the money puts but the end goal is the same.
Have been Adding CSCO,HD,WRK,GILD
Limit order of $16.66 hit on IVZ. Added to my position.
(12-03-2019, 10:36 AM)ChadR Wrote: Initial position in BAC.  Got in before the ex dividend date.  With the market down today, I put in a few limit orders.  Hopefully they hit.
BAC is about as good as it gets for a big bank.  I always pay attention to ex-div date as well.  It pays off a time or two a month.  It's already in the price on a calm day, tomorrow is forgotten when you buy or sell on a day the market makes a strong move. 

I started an entry purchase in CLF a few days ago and they did an acquisition today.  Now back to researching to find out if I made a good decision or not.
yesterday, added to CSCO and WMB
added MA today
Got DLTR assigned for puts I had sold. And sold calls on it expiring end of December.
Picked up 15 shares of GEO. Initial position. With a trailing P/E of 10 and a 14% dividend yield, felt it was a risk worth taking. Will probably pick up some more shares, but I won't go above 100 shares.
Kept adding to CSCO. Woo.