Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Question. Has anyone added to OXY? Oil just keeps getting creamed. Could go lower.
(06-05-2019, 01:35 PM)divmenow Wrote: Question. Has anyone added to OXY? Oil just keeps getting creamed. Could go lower.

I may have been a bit premature, as bonds may have a bit further to run, but I swapped out one of my 401K holdings from a bond fund to Vanguard's energy fund yesterday. It's one of the few equity funds that looked sorta reasonably priced, along with emerging markets.

Edited to add - the vast majority of my 401k holdings are still in fixed income funds.
Added to PPL this morning.
Just read about this and was intrigued... Thought I'd share:
https://www.engadget.com/2019/06/05/exce...yptr=yahoo
MPC this afternoon
Other then oil I see no more bargains lol
(06-07-2019, 09:17 AM)stockguru Wrote: Other then oil I see no more bargains lol

Agreed bargains are hard to come by. And with Tariffs I still think numbers need to come down. Stock market is going up for no reason. That's normally a bad sign.

VLO and PSX are great buys in that space.
(06-07-2019, 09:17 AM)stockguru Wrote: Other then oil I see no more bargains lol

HD, LOW, CVS, WBA, ABBV, AMGN, UNH, CAT, CMI, FDX, UPS, AVGO are a few to look at.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
I already own all those Eric lol. Other then LOW.
Took a position in CCI and SPG today. I realize retail is not doing well but with that divined I cant wait out the storm on Simon