Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
I also added to BTI, MO ("free" stock), and OZK as a result of opening a SoFi Invest account.
Added some TCO
Added yet more SKT this morning.
Bought SBUX, XOM and TGT this afternoon
I took a large position in SIX this morning just below $41. Yield is now almost 8%
Nice buy on SIX. I bought as well. Love the 8% yield and the new CEO hiring from Pepsi. That stock is generating $984 a year now for me in dividends. The new CEO has a lot of experience over seas which should help park tix sales.

Reminds me of ABBV, PM, WFC, CVS and BMY. All stocks I bought in recent months at the lows and have comeback significantly. Hoping SIX does the same.

BTW its getting much harder to find bargains in this market right now. Maybe WBA and OXY
I added yet more pooled dividends to SKT this morning. Dollar cost averaging . . .
Also added some DOW this morning.
(11-01-2019, 09:52 AM)Otter Wrote: I added yet more pooled dividends to SKT this morning. Dollar cost averaging . . .

You have such a love fest for SKT  Big Grin
Added more MO, ABBV and SPG
(11-01-2019, 10:24 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 09:52 AM)Otter Wrote: I added yet more pooled dividends to SKT this morning. Dollar cost averaging . . .

Their latest earnings print was actually decent. Enough AFFO to cover the dividend, and the tenancy figures they gave certainly don't paint a picture of all their tenants being driven out of business by Amazon. With the short interest up to 51% of the float, you'd think they had declared Chapter 11. Seems like a good candidate for a short squeeze, and in the meantime those folks get to pay my dividend.

That said, it is one of my smaller holdings, and my cost basis is now down to $19.50, so I've still got a ways to go before the paper values are out of the red.
(11-01-2019, 11:35 AM)Otter Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 10:24 AM)divmenow Wrote:

Their latest earnings print was actually decent. Enough AFFO to cover the dividend, and the tenancy figures they gave certainly don't paint a picture of all their tenants being driven out of business by Amazon. With the short interest up to 51% of the float, you'd think they had declared Chapter 11. Seems like a good candidate for a short squeeze, and in the meantime those folks get to pay my dividend.

That said, it is one of my smaller holdings, and my cost basis is now down to $19.50, so I've still got a ways to go before the paper values are out of the red.
Yes they beat by 2 cents but missed on the revs side. I believe they guided next quarter in line. 

I bought the stock as $13.90 in Aug sold at $17 . That's the level is cant seem to get above. Its on my watch list but only for a swing trade. If it can break out above $18 then it will go. I just dont see that happening with retail still an issue. If it gets under $14 I will add again.