Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Slack IPO today, anyone buying? ( I know it's non div, just curious about opinion from all the great minds here.)
(06-20-2019, 02:34 PM)vbin Wrote: Slack IPO today, anyone buying? ( I know it's non div, just curious about opinion from all the great minds here.)

It will probably do great, just like BYND, because I didn't buy any.  Big Grin

Only IPO I picked up recently was CHWY, and it's treading water right around where I bought in. Only other IPO I'm interested in this year is AIRB.
AIRB also uses Slack.
Shopify, Oracle, eBay, Zipcar, a lot of big enterprises are their customer base. I haven't done any research on their books though.
(06-20-2019, 05:37 PM)vbin Wrote: AIRB also uses Slack.

What really interests me about AIRB is that they already clear as much annual revenue as Hyatt, and have been profitable for two consecutive years.
Added MO. Unusual selling volume on this todsy.?
I bought 2 gold stocks today. First time ever lol. But I like the momentum going forward and the fact that interest rates will go down as the year goes on. I'm just throwing this out there but i see gold headed to 2000.

Bought AEM and KL.

Also added to MO right around $48.
I don't really see many buys out there right now.
Added to BIP just because I didn't find anything better. Big Grin
Picked up 4 shares of MMM. Initial position. Was in Mexico so I missed the under $170, but I couldn't pass up this price. Yield of over 3.3% hasn't been seen since 2009 I believe.
(06-21-2019, 11:07 AM)vbin Wrote: Added MO. Unusual selling volume on this todsy.?

The story just keeps getting worse.  The uphill climb seems real.
Yeah, but not like business is in danger. I think most of this negativity is already priced in.
On other hand they need to venture into cannabis.
Added 25 shares of MRK. This is one of fav stocks heading into next year and beyond.