Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Took a new position in PSB today. Anyone own the name? It's been a great stock.
Added some OMC
I bought SOXl its not the biggest dividend but wow does it increase in price fast!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Don't like that WBA can't get a close above the close on earnings day. I think more pain is coming and will short WBA today.

Buying 17MAY19 50P for .38
I bought lyft yesturday.,.regret it

(04-11-2019, 06:18 AM)t1292 Wrote: I bought lyft yesturday.,.regret it

Mistakes will be made along the way.  I don't know where you are in your investment life.  Care to share why you bought it, and what has changed since yesterday?
I bought it because im afraud someday it,will be the next amazon and i will regret not buying it. Lol so i dont REALLY regret it.

(04-11-2019, 08:25 AM)t1292 Wrote: I bought it because im afraud someday it,will be the next amazon and i will regret not buying it. Lol so i dont REALLY regret it.

At least you put thought into it.  Many people don't, so they're just gambling.  As you learn, your thought process will evolve, so the important thing is to think for yourself, know what you want and why, and then stick to your plan.
Added to MRK today!

LYFT is a stock I would never own unless it got into the 40's. That was the biggest rip off IPO that I could remember. It was prices way too high.

At least Pinterest is doing it right by lowering its IPO price. That one I may get into.
Added to JNJ and BIP
(04-11-2019, 10:00 AM)divmenow Wrote: Added to MRK today!

LYFT is a stock I would never own unless it got into the 40's. That was the biggest rip off IPO that I could remember. It was prices way too high.

At least Pinterest is doing it right by lowering its IPO price. That one I may get into.
Lyft and uber see a world where people depend on them and car ownership drastically decreases. I am hoping that is the case.

Added CVS

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk