Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(03-26-2019, 08:44 AM)stockguru Wrote: Bought some CAH and CCL this morning.

Have JPM on my watch list

I'd nibble slow on JPM.  But if you want a bank, might as well buy the best one when they are all down.  I'm swapping my BAC for JPM at some point, for the very long haul.
(03-26-2019, 06:33 PM)fenders53 Wrote:

I'd nibble slow on JPM.  But if you want a bank, might as well buy the best one when they are all down.  I'm swapping my BAC for JPM at some point, for the very long haul.

OZK or GS are much stronger buys than JPM
(03-26-2019, 09:16 PM)NilesMike Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 06:33 PM)fenders53 Wrote:

OZK or GS are much stronger buys than JPM
I'm not sure any banks are strong buys at this stage of the cycle unless you think the FED is going to find it necessary to raise rates.  JPM is quality though. GS fails my min dividend screen for a financial.
(03-25-2019, 08:39 AM)Roadmap2Retire Wrote: Bought some KMI last week. Post here: http://roadmap2retire.com/2019/03/recent-buy-60/

DivGrowth is back on track. 2018 raise was 60%. 2019 and 2020 target of 25% raises

I agree, bought some last year--will most likely buy more--not sure when though. Also like WMB.

52 week run for KMI has been 32% and then some--not bad!

And it's a much much better company now then when they kindered everyone, including myself.
Added to CVS. I will add to stocks when I find a bargain. And CVS to me is one the best buys in the market right now!
(03-27-2019, 08:48 AM)divmenow Wrote: Added to CVS. I will add to stocks when I find a bargain. And CVS to me is one the best buys in the market right now!

Just sold another CVS put close to the money for a fat premium. I too fail to see real downside the risk from here.  It drops any lower I will add to my current long position the normal way.
Who’s buying LYFT lol. It will most likely open at $82 plus. No thank you!
Added to ADM and ENB this morning
(03-29-2019, 08:42 AM)stockguru Wrote: Who’s buying LYFT lol. It will most likely open at $82 plus. No thank you!

Not I. Am waiting for the AIRB IPO. Will be my second non-divvy payer after SQ
(03-29-2019, 08:42 AM)stockguru Wrote: Who’s buying LYFT lol. It will most likely open at $82 plus. No thank you!

You're gonna get left at the station again!  Yeah, me too lol.  It will probably be over $90 so fast I couldn't buy it if I wanted to.
Reinvested some accumulated dividends into WFC and ORI this morning.
added WBA