Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Added to MO this morning and took a new position in SWK. Sold NKE. Hit my target of $81 after getting in at $62
Added MO
Added MO too. Superb yield now.
Jumped on some more MO, as well.
Had to put myself in MO buying timeout a few weeks ago as I have too many shares already. Hope you guys found the bottom I was looking for. Took some profit in MCD today while it was up nicely this AM. I don't see much more upside in MCD anytime soon, but kept some shares. Re-entered JNJ with a small position today. A lot of my put sales expired worthless again last Friday so sold a few new puts today. INTC, PFE and the same Ute puts I write every month.
Yeah, I'm already overloaded with MO. But may not be able to resist. Very interested to see Q4 earnings.
(01-22-2019, 09:11 PM)Kerim Wrote: Yeah, I'm already overloaded with MO. But may not be able to resist. Very interested to see Q4 earnings.

Not like it's a brand new problem, but it seems the FDA Chief is going to torment MO more than usual the next year or two.  Buying JUUL isn't making that problem any better.  I'd be a little sick right now if it wasn't for that huge dividend.  It sure makes waiting around for a recovery a lot easier to endure.  MO had to make a move sooner rather than later, and I think this works out eventually.  But as far as picking the bottom, I'm out.  I'll go lose money on AAPL or something else for awhile lol.
Nibbled a bit on my BCE Inc (BCE.TO) position couple of days ago. A nice 5.4% dividend and next raise expected in Feb (expecting a 4-5% raise).

Details here: http://roadmap2retire.com/2019/01/recent-buy-57/
Sold SYF, OZK, LYD. This rally is going to be short lived.

Added MO
Added more MO - Wow over a 7% yield now

Added to UTX - One of the best conference calls I heard yesterday.

Took a new position in CMCSA today (Raised dividend yesterday)

Sold ROST and a Bond fund that reached maturity

MKC is on my watch list. Hoping to buy under $110
I had to join the party lol. A little more MO shares for me as well.
maybe I should add MO tomorrow to keep it going.