Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(12-18-2018, 02:41 PM)Binary Wrote: What is with PM today?

Credit Suisse downgraded them to Underperform.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/stoc...m-14814484
There it isSmile
Added XOM
They weren't timid with that drop in price target.

Anybody else ready for a break from these daily buying opportunities in just about everything? Stock selection will matter in the end, but it sure doesn't seem like it does this month/quarter. Yeah I'm just whining. Smile
Added BEN today. Looking at further PM (starting to be overweight) and XOM.
(12-18-2018, 02:41 PM)Binary Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 02:33 PM)stockguru Wrote: Added to PM, MO, ETN and TGT

What is with PM today?

It was downgraded. That’s why I bought it. Always do the opposite of what 
analyst say. And of course Cramer lol
Brought my AMZN up to a full position today with a small purchase. My only non-div stock. Giving my DGIs a rest for now. I've fed them PLENTY lately and most of them just can't find a bottom yet.
MO at a 6.3% yield. Yes please.
Added PM, and with that addition the forward dividends have just crossed USD 3k per year. Thank you Mom, Dad, Wife, Daughter, and thank you Credit Suisse!Smile
Picked up some NEE and AEP today.
I Added to PM, TJX, XEL, NEE, EMN, STAG and PFE . I sold out of a a lot my financials today. . I have had enough after 7-8 year lol. But I still hold TD, JPM and BRK.B. If we are indeed headed into a recession in 2019 I don't want to be in banks. To me 3 banks of plenty. With my buys today I actually gained another 18% in dividends.
(12-19-2018, 01:21 PM)divmenow Wrote: I Added to PM, TJX, XEL, NEE, EMN, STAG and PFE . I sold out of a a lot my financials today. . I have had enough after 7-8 year lol. But I still hold TD, JPM and BRK.B. If we are indeed headed into a recession in 2019 I don't want to be in banks. To me 3 banks of plenty. With my buys today I actually gained another 18% in dividends.

Until the past few weeks I was completely out of banks since before the 2008 financial meltdown.   I think I'll keep them under 5%.  Wish me luck lol.  I don't blame you for getting frustrated.  It's nice to have a little confidence in what you are invested in for decades.  I'm there with oil right now.  Whether I buy sell or hold I am always wrong with my timing.  I'm in JPM, BAC and an financial ETF at the moment.  BAC probably down 20% in just a few months for no reason I can see.  Seems excessive.