Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
I'm sitting on 45.5 shares so the guidance cut is hurting. Though with CAH now yielding over 3.5%, I'm thinking of doing a little bit of research to see if I want to add some more shares.
I hold CAH, not worried (yet). It has had quite a few of these big gaps over the years and has come roaring back.
Bought OAS, CLR, and HCLP as spec plays in my trading account on Friday.

WTI crude cracked the $70 mark today. I think it is headed still higher.
My Blog: DGIfortheDIY.com
Seeking Alpha Author Page 
I agree Eric which is why I think XOM is very undervalued under $80.
We bought a little more MO, JNJ and CVS over the last week.
Per my other thread, just bought a little bit of GIS -- My first purchase since February of 2016!!!
Kerim, nice first purchase in over 2 years. Very nice dividend boost to you. I've got some cash sitting in the account and I'm thinking of purchasing GIS too.
Really don't like GIS - I actually sold out to buy KHC instead.

GIS has absolutely killed itself with share issues at $44 while just last year up to $60. Mind-blowing.

A terrible balance sheet with the acquisition, it REALLY needs to pay off!

Saying that holding forever, you won't go far wrong.

I was loading up heavily on FB at 155 (non divi I know), other than that was loading up on MO, PM but not CAH as I hold enough already.
(05-08-2018, 02:32 PM)Kerim Wrote: Per my other thread, just bought a little bit of GIS -- My first purchase since February of 2016!!!

Good job!! GIS has been on my radar too but might add more GILD....not sure yet.
Picked up 25 shares of XOM, 31 shares of GILD, and 43 shares of GIS.