Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
UNH is a buy at any price. The stock is still cheap based on PE and growth. I don't worry about the yield when it comes to a fast grower like that. After all it pays a .90 cent dividend. The stock will hit $200 sometime next year. You can buy all the high dividend payers you want. But that doesn't always guarantee you success especially when the stock keeps falling. So buy buy buy

IP - Was never a fan (Too cyclical for me and the dividend cut is a red flag)

NOC and LMT are solid choices. (Take a look at GD as well. Stock is nearly at a new 52 week low. Dividend around 3.75% now)
UNH new 52 week high. The stock is amazing!
I added to PM today. I'm finding it harder to find yield bargains right now lol. Nice yield over 4.5%
I bought a few STZ this morning. Only 25 shares. Have been waiting a long time to get this one. Down $21 on good news. Love those dips. Sold KORS this morning. Reached my target after getting in at $37.

Anyone follow Enbridge Inc. (ENB)? I have it on my buy list. Looks like a nice little company and good yield too.
Added XOM.

Thoughts on TEVA, GM?
XOM is a value stock. Not much growth. I prefer CVX over it. But XOM is a good dividend payer.

TEVA suspended dividend so I wont touch it.

GM I have never been a fan of. But the stock has come down a lot from highs. So not a bad level to nibble at.
I don't like TEVA. I have been looking at it once in a while but they just can't seem to get anything right.
If you want pure pharma, maybe PFE? It's quite expensive but nothing ridiculous. Or just stick with JNJ?
Purchased some DDS today. Its down $20 in a week and the numbers were good. I went with DDS over M.
Nice buy on DDS. I just looked at. Very cheap here. Got punished after a good report.
Thanks on DDS. I purchased my first non dividend stock today in FB. I figured it was worth the gamble at $172 for the long haul.
FB nice buy. In a year it will be at news highs again. You have to buy the good names when things are negative and out of favor. FB very cheap here on a PE to growth rate.

BTW anyone own Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC) ? Pays a very nice dividend and has raised its dividend from .87 to $1.44 over the last 5 years. I have no position yet but wanted to know your thoughts? Thanks
Sold 190 puts in both IBM and STZ