Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Thoughts on PCG anyone? Seems like it’s hit bottom, too big to fail, and will shoot up and bring back the dividend once California fixes the forest fire liability laws...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Added to T. They're giving it away today...
Bought 100 shares of QCOM this am for $58. Any thoughts on PZZA? Yielding almost 2% now and at least 50% oversold.
Well, I seriously don't understand it.

RTN had a magnificent quarter. Superb! Even taking into account the pension related tax stuff which did boost the numbers in Q2 (and will bring them down in Q3), this was a good quarter on all fronts. I really couldn't find a single bad thing about the report. And I still managed to grab it at -5% at open? Ok....
It's still not cheap by any means but I see a great future for them and I really don't understand this sell-off.

Also added some T.
(07-26-2018, 08:54 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Well, I seriously don't understand it.

RTN had a magnificent quarter. Superb! Even taking into account the pension related tax stuff which did boost the numbers in Q2 (and will bring them down in Q3), this was a good quarter on all fronts. I really couldn't find a single bad thing about the report. And I still managed to grab it at -5% at open? Ok....
It's still not cheap by any means but I see a great future for them and I really don't understand this sell-off.

I read that there were cash flow concerns, but I didn't dig into it too much because I don't own RTN.
Bought a few shares of MA
Been an active reader of this forum for more than a year and have been using the free knowledge from here on my portfolio (thank you so much). I will keep it short for my first post, what you guys think of CAH?
Welcome vineetbindal. I liked CAH at just under $63/share when I bought it so I love it now in the very low $50s. Yes they are facing a few headwinds, but in 10 years, I think that you will love the price you can get it at today. CAH is a solid company that I believe that they will work through these short term headwinds.
CAH is a great buy here. Earnings are due out this week and I expect them to exceed expectations and head back up to $55+.

On another note. Check out CMI. I just added today after a blow out quarter. Stock is way to cheap here and pays a hefty dividend.
Bought CAH. Thanks for mentioning CMI @divmenow. It does look attractive here.
First purchase of Hershey some days ago, and today opened ITW. Insider buys plus dividend increase any day now looks like a good opportunity.
I went with APO. If nothing else they have chuck e cheese