Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
NKE all the way back now when it reported earnings. Wow thanks FL. Added more and its now my 3rd largest holding.
I added more, also. I've owned NKE for a few years and like the company and management.
Added to XOM, near 52 week lows, yielding 4%.
wow... just wow!!! at some point KR will become a decent buy. Another 8% drop. Can amazon really kill "all" grocery stores?
I actually added a little FB and PYPL on the pullback in my sons account. Both are undervalued and lots of growth. I normally don't buy high flyers but I needed some growth stocks.

In my account I added KR and ATO. KR too cheap to ignore at these levels. I figure it either goes to $15 or $25 lol
Gild bought KITE this morning. I added to Gild in the pre-market. They finally required a company lol. The street should like the news. Also dividend is coming up on 9/14.
What's with Medtronic? Down 10% in pre-market, why?
How's is MDT down. Its up .50 cents
Wow GILD was a great buy a few days ago. I'm happy with that purchase. Looks like its headed to $90
(08-31-2017, 08:35 AM)divmenow Wrote: Wow GILD was a great buy a few days ago. I'm happy with that purchase. Looks like its headed to $90

Up on huge volume the last two days, seems the big boys are loading up on the news. Still quite cheap on earnings, if it returns to growth could still be big upside in GILD.
My Blog: DGIfortheDIY.com
Seeking Alpha Author Page