Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy now or wait for the downward trend to continue?
It's a tricky situation: we are talking 30 years here so a few percentage either way won't make any difference, then again the P/E ratios are quite high and it's possible that with a bit of patience you could grab some shares for a better price. I'm afraid this whole "should I buy now or wait?" is one of the most difficult questions and if someone has the answer then he is a very rich man.

In the end it's your money and your choice, but here is what I do at the moment. I still keep buying monthly with a portion of my paycheck but I keep a large cash reserve ready in case the prices go lower. This is mainly because I still have a big cash reserve from the days when I didn't know what investing is. Big Grin
So I guess my advice is: keep buying but don't go all in. Consider investing part of the incoming money but also try to build up some sort of a cash reserve which will just sit there and wait for lower prices.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buy now or wait for the downward trend to continue? - by crimsonghost747 - 01-24-2015, 04:24 PM