Trading account:
Bought 400 T in two batches
Bought 500 AA
Bought 100 ESV
Bought 200 LNCO
Bought 200 FCX
Bought 300 NAO

Sold several batches of calls to net $1779
Completed several small trades, netting anywhere from 3% for ESV which lasted a couple of weeks, to better than +10% for several batches of AAPL, most of which lasted several months.

Combined accounts:
[Image: ScreenShot2014-06-16at114700AM_zpsf86b8685.png]

$1013 in dividends hit accounts.
Alex
At what prices did you add ESV and SDRL?
A little under $50 for ESV. I made a mistake and sold calls against ESV. Should have held for the long haul. Several small buys of SDRL, January through late May. Low was $32.98 and most recent was $37.16. Most recent shares were bought after excellent quarterly results plus dividend boost. Average cost = $35.75, but as of tomorrow, two dividends will have hit the account.
Alex
Nice catch. I'm trying to decide whether these are still a screaming deal or just an okay deal now that they've recovered a bit. Also kicking myself for not backing up the truck when I had the chance.
I consider KMI to still be a strong buy. Solid company with share price battered over nonsense noise in the press. Shares have been inching back, but are still down 25% off of yearly highs. Also NAO recently got listed as a spin off from NAT. NAO has drill platforms and the IPO seems to have been mispriced. The dividend is set at $1.70 and shares are still trading at under $17. Of course the real bargain was on IPO day, at well under $16 plus including the dividend. Finally, I continue to like SFL at current prices. Ship Finance has a very diversified array of assets. Their only most risky exposure is to FRO which could go broke, but scrap value of the vessels is higher than the current balance of loans. I'm waiting on a pull back under $18 to add shares, but if didn't have any, would buy at today's price.
Alex