Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robinhood Trade $0 Commission Stock Brokerage
(03-14-2015, 06:24 PM)Dividend Gamer Wrote: I have been enjoying it so far, put about $2,500 in it.

That's great! Care to share more information about your experiences so far? I've signed up for the Android Beta, so hopefully I'll be receiving an invitation soon.
The most benefit it has given to me is the freedom to scratch my stock researching itch.

I love that I can look around daily and buy and sell stocks when they go up, hold some over week to week, watch them rock and roll around!

I plan to put in at least $100 a week, and buy and trade enough so that I have funds constantly settling and being redeployed.
I created my account, but haven't put any money in yet (been working on paying off the wife's car). I agree with Dividend Gamer, it seems like it would be an excellent toy for either non-dividend stocks that you can buy and sell frequently or to put a little money in an ETF frequently. I will probably use it to gamble on non-dividend stocks and use my Ameritrade and IRA accounts for growth
Fractional share investing is coming soon.
(07-17-2015, 11:05 PM)ashgreg123 Wrote: Fractional share investing is coming soon.

That's awesome new for DRIP investors!!!
Forget share builder, folio fn, money paper, buy n hold, betterment, mystockfund, and any other drip catering program. This will be the way to go.
I received my invite today for the Robinhood Android Beta. Seems very basic, but very promising future to say the least. I'm looking forward to making commission free trades as soon as my funds clear!
Android app is now live to the public