Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everybody
I just discovered this forum recently and am glad to have found a community of dividend growth investors to discuss things over.

A little bit about me: I am in my early 30s living in Canada. Im a software designer by profession but business, economics, finance and investing are all I think about in my free time Smile

I am also blogging my journey to achieve financial independence at www.roadmap2retire.com

I look forward to learning and contributing to the community here.

regards
R2R
Hello R2R -- welcome!
Welcome to the forum R2R -- glad you found us and signed up. Just had a look at your site. Very nice. I love the Stock Analysis section; that is a really useful compilation.
Welcome, R2R. Nice blog you have there. Looking forward to your input.

ETA:

OK, spent some time reading your blog which caused me to jump to a link on DGI's site you have linked which caused me to jump on over to Dividend Mantra's blog which put my right back here. Thanks for killing 45 minutes when I should have been getting ready for work! Angel
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

(04-11-2014, 08:02 PM)Kerim Wrote: Welcome to the forum R2R -- glad you found us and signed up. Just had a look at your site. Very nice. I love the Stock Analysis section; that is a really useful compilation.

Thanks Kerim,
Ive been putting together that list for a while but havent been able to keep up with it as much as I would like to. I update that page every couple of weeks, but I was thinking that a forum would be an ideal to maintain a list like that. If the community is open to supporting it and crowdsource it, that would be a great resource for all DGIs. We could potentially create a separate section for all stock analysis from various authors.

regards

(04-12-2014, 06:46 AM)Dividend Watcher Wrote: Welcome, R2R. Nice blog you have there. Looking forward to your input.

ETA:

OK, spent some time reading your blog which caused me to jump to a link on DGI's site you have linked which caused me to jump on over to Dividend Mantra's blog which put my right back here. Thanks for killing 45 minutes when I should have been getting ready for work! Angel

It's what the Internet was invented for, wasn't it? Wink

Thanks for stopping by.