Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DGF is One Year Old Today!
It was one year ago today that the Dividend Growth Forum was launched (first post ever here)! Thanks everyone for helping to get this community off the ground. I'm looking forward to another great year ahead!
Wow! One year. That's pretty good for a non-MPT (for the most part) oriented board.

There seems to have been a lot of growth and changes just since I found this place. Let's hope more join in.

Congrats!
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Well, aint that special. I join on the 1 year Birthday.

Jim
(03-15-2014, 11:09 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Well, aint that special. I join on the 1 year Birthday.

Congratulations, Jim, you win the Cupie Doll. Big Grin Big Grin

=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Congrats on the success of the board Kerim. Its already a great community after a year, looking forward to continued growth and interaction in the year ahead.
(03-16-2014, 09:24 AM)Dividend Watcher Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 11:09 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Well, aint that special. I join on the 1 year Birthday.

Congratulations, Jim, you win the Cupie Doll. Big Grin Big Grin

Ha Ha Ha,, Oh no.. I dont have to use that as my avatar do i? Good. But thanks anyway.

JIm
That was a quick year -- and a good one. I also hope for continued success here!

As to the cupie doll -- I do hang out on another forum where they regularly make avatar bets. I haven't been brave enough to do it myself, but it can be pretty funny.