Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
Rogers Communications Inc. (RCI) declares $0.4575/share quarterly dividend, 5.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.435.
Forward yield 4.70%
Payable July 02; for shareholders of record June 13; ex-div June 11.

Don't forget currency translation will affect what those of us in he U.S. will receive. Still, a nice bump after a rough winter for RCI.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

(04-23-2014, 01:06 AM)Dividend Watcher Wrote: Rogers Communications Inc. (RCI) declares $0.4575/share quarterly dividend, 5.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.435.
Forward yield 4.70%
Payable July 02; for shareholders of record June 13; ex-div June 11.

Don't forget currency translation will affect what those of us in he U.S. will receive. Still, a nice bump after a rough winter for RCI.

This is the second quarterly dividend to reflect increase. It is not a new raise

The quarterly dividend declared today will be paid on July 2, 2014 to shareholders of record on June 13, 2014, and is the second quarterly dividend to reflect the recently increased $1.83 per share annualized dividend level. Such quarterly dividends are only payable as and when declared by Rogers' Board and there is no entitlement to any dividend prior thereto.
You're right, I missed recording the last one. My bad.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Apple - 8% increase in divvy

30 billion increase in buybac

7 for 1 stock split

big beat for the quarter
I bought ten shares late in the day's trading. Wish I'd had more conviction! I'll likely move the retained shares over to the long term account, where ten current shares is near a perfect weighting for that account.
Alex
(04-23-2014, 05:03 PM)hendi_alex Wrote: I bought ten shares late in the day's trading. Wish I'd had more conviction! I'll likely move the retained shares over to the long term account, where ten current shares is near a perfect weighting for that account.

Our shares are long-term. This makes my Jan 2015 calls look better Smile
JNJ raises dividend to $0.70.
(04-25-2014, 07:59 AM)TomK Wrote: JNJ raises dividend to $0.70.

About a 6.1% increase.
Josh Peters ar Morningstar's DividendInvestor newsletter reported that UL raised 5.9%.
UL - hard to tell with ADR's whose distributions often fluctuate. Don't specifically about UL however.
Alex
(04-26-2014, 07:01 AM)hendi_alex Wrote: UL - hard to tell with ADR's whose distributions often fluctuate. Don't specifically about UL however.

That was in the "home currency"
I think I have everything updated on the spreadsheet now. Thanks to all who are listing announcements here.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha